Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

AGI Services (pvt) Ltd home finance and auto funding

Karachi, Pakistan
  • Ad Id
    2125519
  • Ad Posted
    4 Jul 2018
  • Seller Type
    A Professional / Business
  • Condition
    New
  • Model Year
    2016
  • Mileage
    5
  • Body Type
    Other
  • Color
    Brown
  • Engine Capacity
    2000cc
  • Transmission
    Automatic
  • Fuel Type
    CNG
  • Warranty
    Yes
  • Doors
    4 Door
AGI Services (pvt) Ltd. Facilitate you with home finance and auto funding in a very easy installment criteria. You just need to pay 20% of the capital amount and we will providing you the rest of 80% remaining amount. for your property as well as AutoViews: 1911