Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 YardFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - KarachiFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Real EstateFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Land - Plot For SaleFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 YardFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - PakistanFarm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Super HighwayPictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - KarachiPictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Karachi
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Real Estate
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Land - Plot For Sale
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Pakistan
Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Super Highway
Pictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Karachi
Pictures of Farm House Land on installment & Possession on 50% payment : 1000 Yard - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    2050975
  • Ad Posted
    22 Sep 2017
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Commercial
  • Total Area
    1000 Sq. Yards
Farm House Land on installment for Sale : Only Land for Sale OUR NEW PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Ware House and Store Go down on installment for Sale. ( Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COST OF LAND : Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2000 per Square Yard (On 1 year installments) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installments) NOTE : Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% amount pay in average monthly installments. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE : www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT : 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 646