Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for SaleFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - KarachiFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Real EstateFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Land - Plot For SaleFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for SaleFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - PakistanFarm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Super HighwayPictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - KarachiPictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Karachi
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Real Estate
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Land - Plot For Sale
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Pakistan
Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Super Highway
Pictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Karachi
Pictures of Farm Houses Cattle Farm and Poultry Farm Land on installments for Sale - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    2065557
  • Ad Posted
    28 Nov 2017
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Agriculture
  • Total Area
    1000 yards
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ONLY LAND ON INSTALLMENTS : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - OUR NEW PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Poultry Farm and Cattle Farm on installment for Sale. ( Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) FARM HOUSE LOCATION : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COS OF LAND : Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 years installments NOTE : Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% in equal monthly installment, according to your PAYMENT SCHEDULE. OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. Facebook page : Ujala Pakistan Website : Ujala Pakistan CONTACT : 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders Views: 3223