Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - KarachiFarm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Real EstateFarm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Land - Plot For SaleFarm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - PakistanFarm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Super HighwayPictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - KarachiPictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Real Estate
Rs. 1,500,000
Pictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Karachi
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Real Estate
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Land - Plot For Sale
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Pakistan
Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Super Highway
Pictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Karachi
Pictures of Farm Houses Land on installment ( PLOT / LAND) PHASE-2 - Real Estate
Rs. 1,500,000
  • Ad Id
    1980631
  • Ad Posted
    9 Mar 2017
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Retail
  • Total Area
    1000 Sq. yards
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - OUR NEW PROJECT : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Poultry Farm and Cattle Farm on installment for Sale. ( Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) FARM HOUSE LOCATION : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 30% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COS OF LAND : Rs.1500 per Square Yard NOTE : Land available in Acres (Call for best deals) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 10% Remaining 90% in 2 years installment, according to your convenience. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE : www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT : 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 742