Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super HighwayFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - KarachiFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Real EstateFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Land - Plot For SaleFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super HighwayFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - PakistanFARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Super HighwayPictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - KarachiPictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Karachi
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Real Estate
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Land - Plot For Sale
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Pakistan
FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Super Highway
Pictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Karachi
Pictures of FARM HOUSES Plots Land on installment Super Highway - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    1834992
  • Ad Posted
    17 Mar 2016
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Residential
  • Total Area
    1000 Sq. Yards
Ujala Builders presenting new project : PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm Plot Sizes : 1000, 2000, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND : Rs. 2000 per Square yard on cash Rs. 2250 per Square yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 per Square yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN : Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments Facebook page : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact : 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Ujala Builders : Name of TrustViews: 3910