Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Farm Houses Plots Land on installments

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installmentsFarm Houses Plots Land on installments - KarachiFarm Houses Plots Land on installments - Real EstateFarm Houses Plots Land on installments - Land - Plot For SaleFarm Houses Plots Land on installmentsFarm Houses Plots Land on installments - PakistanFarm Houses Plots Land on installments - Super HighwayPictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - KarachiPictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installments
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Karachi
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Real Estate
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Land - Plot For Sale
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Pakistan
Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Super Highway
Pictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Karachi
Pictures of Farm Houses Plots Land on installments - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    2077887
  • Ad Posted
    13 Jan 2018
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Agriculture
  • Total Area
    1000 yards
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ONLY LAND ON INSTALLMENTS : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - OUR NEW PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Dairy Farm and Cattle Farm on installment for Sale. ( Different phases for Farm Houses & Farming Section) SITE ADDRESS : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 800, 1200, 2500, 3000 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 50% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment COST OF LAND : Rs.1500 per Square Yard (On Cash) Rs. 2500 per Square Yard (On 2 years installment) NOTE : Land available in Acres (Call for best deals 0333-3559925) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 30% Remaining 70% in 2 years installment, according to your convenience. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan WEBSITE : www.ujalapakistan.com OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. CONTACT : 0333-3559925 (Whatsapp) 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 (Whatsapp) Project of Ujala Builders & Developers Views: 2415