Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

lands and plots on installement

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of lands and plots on installementlands and plots on installement - Karachilands and plots on installement - Real Estatelands and plots on installement - Commercial for Salelands and plots on installementlands and plots on installement - Pakistanlands and plots on installement - Gulshan-e-IqbalPictures of lands and plots on installement - KarachiPictures of lands and plots on installement - Real Estate
Rs. 2,000,000
Pictures of lands and plots on installement
lands and plots on installement - Karachi
lands and plots on installement - Real Estate
lands and plots on installement - Commercial for Sale
lands and plots on installement
lands and plots on installement - Pakistan
lands and plots on installement - Gulshan-e-Iqbal
Pictures of lands and plots on installement - Karachi
Pictures of lands and plots on installement - Real Estate
Rs. 2,000,000
  • Ad Id
    2056463
  • Ad Posted
    10 Oct 2017
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Total Area
    1000
  • Furnished
    Semi Furnished
  • Floor
    Ground Level
LAND AND PLOT :Farm houses , poultry farm and cattle farm on installment for sale . FARM HOUSES LOCATION : AL Ta,aam restaurant ,opposite police post NO-6, karachi -hyderabad motorway M-9.(super highway) Sizes of land : 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2400, 2500 & 4000 Square yards (Gazz) *Gated project *Boundary wall *security guards 24/7 *Electricity and water available *Road facing and west open *Possession on 20% of full payment *Ready for construction *Get "DISCOUNT"on full payment Categeory-1 : Land Rs. 2500 square Categeory-2 : Land Rs. 2000 square PAYMENT PLAN : Booking 10% remaining 90% in 2 years installment ,according to your convenience. OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. Views: 382