Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installmentPlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - KarachiPlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Real EstatePlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Land - Plot For SalePlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installmentPlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - PakistanPlot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Super HighwayPictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - KarachiPictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Karachi
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Real Estate
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Land - Plot For Sale
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Pakistan
Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Super Highway
Pictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Karachi
Pictures of Plot & Land : Farm House Cattle Farm Poultry Farm on installment - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    2055065
  • Ad Posted
    6 Oct 2017
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Commercial
  • Total Area
    1000 Sq. Yards
LAND AND PLOT : Farm Houses, Poultry Farm and Cattle Farm on installment for Sale. FARM HOUSE LOCATION : Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway) Sizes of Land : 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000, 2400, 2500 & 4000 Square Yards ( Gazz ) * Gated Project * Boundary wall * Security Guards 24/7 * Electricity and Water available * Road facing and West open * Possession on 20% of full Payment * Ready for construction * Get "DISCOUNT" on full payment PHASE-1 : Land Rs.2500 Square Yard PHASE-2 : Land Rs.2000 Square Yard - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PAYMENT PLAN : - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Booking 10% Remaining 90% in 2 years installment, according to your convenience. FACEBOOK PAGE LINKS : https://www.facebook.com/UjalaPakistan/ FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. Views: 526