Sell

Search 1,449,155 ads on Pakistan's favorite Classifieds Site

in

Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale

Karachi, Pakistan
Pictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for salePlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - KarachiPlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Real EstatePlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Land - Plot For SalePlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for salePlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - PakistanPlots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Super HighwayPictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - KarachiPictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
Pictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Karachi
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Real Estate
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Land - Plot For Sale
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Pakistan
Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Super Highway
Pictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Karachi
Pictures of Plots LAND of Farm Houses on installment for sale - Real Estate
Rs. 2,500,000
  • Ad Id
    1539053
  • Ad Posted
    Yesterday, 14:10
  • Seller Type
    An Individual
  • Plot Type
    Possession
  • Zoned For
    Commercial
  • Total Area
    1000 Sq.Yards
FARM HOUSES PLOTS LAND ON INSTALLMENTS FOR SALE ON SUPER HIGHWAY KARACHI-HYDERABAD MOTORWAY M-9 KARACHI 1st Phase Name : SRA Farm 2nd Phase Name : Fairy Valley Ujala Builders presenting Phase 2: PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY Only Plots (Land) on installments for Sale LOCATION : Adjacent City School Land, Opposite Police Post No. 6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway (M-9) Farm Houses, Cattle Farm, Dairy Farm, Poultry Farm (Different areas & different sections) Plot Sizes : 800 to 4000 Square Yards (Gaz) COST OF LAND : Rs.1500 yard on cash Rs.2000 yard on 1 year installments Rs. 2500 yard on 2 years installments PAYMENT PLAN : Booking 30% Remaining 70% in average monthly installments OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No. 6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi Contact : 0331-2150877 0320-9299030 Office Assistant Ujala Builders & DevelopersViews: 2934